View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #763
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Ugh. It doesn't look like I will quite complete my re-read the WoT series challenge this year. It is possible, but will come down to the wire. I am only 40% done with the last book. I lost a couple reading days this week and with Christmas coming I am sure to lose a couple more days. Maybe I need to plan on working Christmas Eve to get in a couple more hours of reading. Fortunately I have a few days buffer before the next book is released to finish it up next year.

I did finish my page goal early and since I am planning on doing a similar goal next year this would give me a good head start on next years goal. I count pages as complete only when the whole book is complete and this one is 1,264 pages. So if I get to where I expect to, I will be at about 1,000 pages on January 1.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote