View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 04:48 AM   #20
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't think you can have a <p> inside a <div> as they are both paragraph level elements.
Yes, you can. A <div> can contain block or inline elements. The restriction preventing block-level content applies only to <p>. I think I pasted the relevant part of the spec not long ago... here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You don't need and you don't want spans that do nothing
But they do something. They are matched by the "span.footnote span" and "span.footnote span+span" selectors.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote