View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #165
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
One nice thing about the Clip Zip is that it accepts 64GB mSD cards. If the player dies, your music doesn't.....
That is actually something I hadn't known/thought about...been looking for something with a large memory capacity that I wasn't super worried about to leave in the car. That way I could load a ton of my music, my daughters and stuff my niece and nephews like so we don't always have to listen to only what's on the radio or our phones. Will have to consider this the next time it comes up

ETA: Oh, I see it's still the same price. Now to decide if I really need to spend the $$$ lol
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote