View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:33 PM   #90
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by michbby View Post
i've been reading that it wont work with the 3G wireless outside of usa, but that it will work the Wi-Fi. Which means that if i have a credit card registered with the US address (B&N account has a credit card with a US address) i will be able to download them to my nook via Wi-fi or to my PC and then upload them to the nook with a USB cable?

so i will be able to use it, am i right?

thank you!
Even better. In Germany and lots of other countries we've been able to exchange the AT&T SIM card and use our own local ones. Then you've got 3G AND WiFi.
Even without that, you easily can purchase books on PC via VPN from B&N and then download on PC and/or nook.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote