View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 11:17 AM   #1459
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I'm working primarily at the moment on Flash Fiction and Non-Fiction and hope to have a collection of both completed by year's end. Some call the shorter ones prose poetry and one thing I'm thinking of is how poetry is not sub-divided into fiction and non-fiction. I've posted one of my recent pieces on my Mansions of the Mind blog. Yes this one is real.

Quote:
Rage, Rage
by
Kenny A. Chaffin
All Rights Reserved © 2014 Kenny A. Chaffin

I hate miller moths! I know, I know, hate is a strong word, but still... An entire squadron of them attacked me last night just as I was reaching over to turn out the light. I can’t sleep without reading a bit first so when I go to bed that is the only light left on in the house, well, other than the chargers and blinking cable modem and wireless router and the light from the streetlight slipping in. Speaking of slipping in, I don’t know how in the world these li’l bastards get in the house, but anyway at bedtime they are naturally attracted to my reading lamp like a dying man to the light.
http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co...rage-rage.html

Last edited by kennyc; 07-03-2014 at 11:21 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote