View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #91
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Lousy punctuation, to be sure, but the actual prose doesn't seem too dire. I've read a lot worse.
The grammar isn't bad, but the text doesn't make a lot of sense to me. How can sight be dominant if you can't see? How can you tell the footsteps come from men, and they're moving flawlessly? How can you tell there are five pairs if they're identical? I assume the echoing part is because there is space opening up behind the doors, although I'm not sure it was meant that way. I found the passage to be baffling.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote