View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:17 AM   #4
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I am pretty sure that the Glo supports mobi, it just doesn't show anywhere. It doesn't work anywhere near as well as an epub, but you can use it.

If you are using calibre, mobi isn't selected as a default format. Go into the driver and select it. You will be prompted to confirm you want to use.
actually i have the kindle 3 but it is limited to about 3000 books after which it becomes unusable and has no memory card slot.

i really don't want to convert all those pdf to epub this time all over again using calibre as it takes ages on some books hence why it took 5 weeks.

i am surprised no one has tested a mobi book on a kobo glo.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote