Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 04:28 AM   #556
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Does anyone here remember the name and author of a book that was offered free last year? I think it was around Nov. and it was a collection of his writing about writing. He is an older man as I recall. I had to replace my Kindle Keyboard recently and though I am pretty sure I have the book saved for reloading I can't recall it's name. He offered it free for about a month as I remember it.
edit: Never mind I found it. A worker's write book by Jack Matthews. I had trouble finding it among the copies of the books from my old Kindle that I saved to my netbook's hard drive. If I hadn't had it saved it'd only have cost me $2.99 to buy a copy so at least I wouldn't be out that much money to replace it.

Last edited by crich70; 04-27-2012 at 04:22 AM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote