View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #16
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I do have a plan somewhat for the new year:

1) More reading - yay!
2) Explore the wonderful world on independent/non-print authors, something I find very exciting after just migrating from the world of traditional paperback
3) Also make some kind of dint on a the massive stock of unread paperback and ebooks I've accumulated (see number 1)
4) Try to feedback and review all the books that I do read - particularly for the non-print authors
5) Not a reading thing - self-publish at least one short story in 2011. Small target but I don't want to aim too high in this area.

I do have a planned "to read" list in 2011, because I like pretending I'm organised. However, I reckon in the end I'll not stick to it and read many books "just because".

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote