View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 03:04 PM   #13
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
The button is more or less ok and regardless i would totally recommend the Cybook it's a great machine.

I'm hoping that at some point they will release a software update so that I can attribute one of the other buttons as page turner (one of the ones on the left preferably!)

I'm not sure about anyone else but if i'm lying down i can't just hold the thing in one hand i have to use both when the page turn bit comes ..

not a huge thing tho even if i'm making it sound like a huge thing! lol ..

Loopy
I agree! However, that's mostly because the 'notch' at the bottom (My rubber cover popped out and fell off.) digs into my hand over long periods of time. I've kind of developed a 'grip' - similar in approach to my holding my dSLR - where the thumb is positioned near the paging control, the index finger rides up along the right side of the front edge, the next two fingers wrap around the back and the little finger forms a 'rest' along the bottom... Yes, I still have the rather 'sharp' corners of the plug compartment digging into my hand, but I'm beginning to develop a callus.

I wonder... If I start taking Human Growth Hormone, will my callus develop faster and larger? (I now envision myself with Mr. Hyde - as we saw in the movie "League of Extraordinary Gentlement" - hands.)

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote