View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Did the release of the PRS300 and 600

Did the release of the PRS300 and 600 generate as much interest and speculation as the 350 and the 650? I've not been around other ebook afficianados much, so I have no history to compare. But it sure seems that the announcement of the 350 and the 650 has revitalized Sony's image as a reader manufacturer, and I wonder if this is a normal event for Sony eReaders or if this is a bit unusual.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote