View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by fionvarre View Post
Thanks for the tip on how to reformat, dopedangel. Problem is, my device is already rooted. So I can't root it again using a new card. What I want to do is restore all the old data to the 32GB card (including the backup that was made during the rooting process) and change the size of the partitions so that the partition allocated to the NookManager will be able to make use of the card's 32 GB capacity for my sideloaded books (which I'm not sure is possible, so I'm asking around here).
Use a seperate card for nook manager. You cant use your nook with a nook manager card as the nook will always boot into nook manger. The card is for just rooting and installing stuff after that you are supposed to take it our and use a normal card.
And I am not asking you to root again just make a new nook manager card boot into nookmanager make a back up. Now you have a 2 partition nook manager where you can copy your old data into. And if you are talking about recovering any books or other data you had on your card then try using http://www.piriform.com/recuva.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote