View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneorotar View Post
So I saw this post and the attractive games and wanted to have a try. Since the only Kindle I have is a K3, I decided to play the games on it.
- - - - -
As the command to access certain URL with the built-in browser is currently unavailable, the best I can do to minimized the inconvenience is by putting a index.html file, which contains links to the game folders, in the webroot .
Which may not be all that bad for a general solution.

It gives you the ability to organize your game collection as you see fit with only the small bit of extra work in writing the index page.

The built-in browser is based on webkit, but a highly modified version. Otherwise, a bookmark collection would probably do the trick (or, adding back in the: file:/// protocol).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote