View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #768
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
The only problem with this view is that the pastebin only has 5200 views right now.
I was basing my estimate on image downloads rather than pastebin accesses (and there was a previous pastebin before the current one, which also had significant views).

Even ignoring the various pastebin mirrors, and the image links in guides and posts at "other" websites", and ignoring the multiple debrickings using already-downloaded images, that is still the same order of magnitide (except about 2% reporting success instead of 1%). And the debrickings not using the pastebin tend to shrink that toward 1%, so reality is a lot closer to my 12,000 estimate than your 1,200 estimate...

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-22-2012 at 10:07 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote