View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #96
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
I can honestly say e-books have not driven me to digital piracy.
I can honestly say that too.
I was a dread pirate long before the era of e-books ! They just expanded my repertoire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I really believe that most people will start with their favorite source before they expand their search into Google.
Definitely. There's one or two optimal sources for each type of media. Only naive people think Google is the main place to go to acquire things.

Last edited by Enkidu of Abydos; 05-24-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote