View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #34
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Due to the many kind words of encouragement and private messages from some of the moderators on this site I am going to end my brief retirement. I still have not figured out the whole em dash thing. For those of you that this an issue I offer the following graphic as a warning.
I'm very glad to hear you're coming out of retirement, Madam Broshkina!

If you choose (as is your undisputed right) not to include emdash support in your past, present or future uploads ... well then, folks who prefer them (like myself) can just take "thank you for your interest, but I don't do emdashes" for an answer, and re-do the books ourselves if it bugs us enough.

If you should decide to do them at some point, that's your call, and you know where to find info on the subject.

That matter aside, welcome back!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote