View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #29
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew View Post
I've played around with my friend's Kindle Fire a bit over the weekend. I think how satisfied you are with the Fire has alot to do with whether you've used an iPad or not, regardless if you're trying to compare them or not.

To me the Fire seems sluggish in everything it does(I'm used to iPad2's speed), but I can see that if you have never owned a higher end tablet, you'll probably going to be happy with it. The screen is too small for the things I use, but the screen quality is excellent. But come on it's $200 bucks! great value!
I would have to disagree with that assumption. Several of us owned high end Android Honeycomb tablets (some have an iPad) prior to buying the Fire. We don't compare it to them, so we evaluate the Fire based on what it's designed to do, not our experiences with higher priced/spec-ed devices. We're very happy with the Fire.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote