View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #13
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
they didnt have any problems with "plain old " gray scale epaper. They had to create an entire factory to be able to produce the plastic electronics that the device is a showcase for.
I wasn't saying the epaper was the reason for the delay, just that they struggled to get out product period.

In any case, moot for me as I'm done with e-ink/e-paper devices. Those are only useful for avid readers, and I've never been one. Kindle 1 was a typical impulse buy of a new gadget which I'm notorious for.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote