View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:40 AM   #37
mgbino
Groupie
mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgbino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you think this is pertinent to the discussion? The question being discussed is whether or not "piracy is necessary", not whether or not it's difficult.
Fair enough... I tend to drift off to this anytime piracy is discussed. Part of my job involves combing through pirated material to see if can find digital footprints of the original leaker(s) so I tend to think about the ease of piracy quite a bit.
mgbino is offline   Reply With Quote