View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #26
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I can see Apple allowing some form of multitasking-possibly not to the extent you might require. Flash ? I won't hold my breath on that one
We know about Jobs' deep seated hatred for all things Adobe... But why not an alternate browser, like Skyfire for WinMo? That works by doing all the rendering on their servers and allows for a full web experience on a phone. But in the end, if you buy Apple you better learn to fully accept Apple's way of doing things.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote