View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I really don't see 14 million in 3 years to be all that optimistic. Reports have been coming that ebook sales have tripled in the last year or so. Plus as people see them, they ooh and ahh and want one as well. Coworker is buying one for his wife after seeing mine. And my girlfriend, who previously was all "I want the feel and experience of reading on paper, not just from a screen", is asking for one too.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote