View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
Maybe because they're so much more fair and balanced than everyone else, they get a special iPad? Sorry, my bad, Fox News jabs pocketed.

Blossom, I hope they all run smooth! I haven't tried ColorDict yet, but I noticed today in my trawling for apps that it came up a lot in "best of" blogs. And you'll probably be fine with the light, unless he's really picky. Mine likes that he can turn off the light on the rare occasions he beats me to sleep (but then he also complains the the LCD is going to mess up my sleep patterns - says the man who goes to bed and wakes up with his phone in his hands)

I've noticed reviewers saying the Silk browser doesn't seem to be any speedier than others, but that could also be because it's likely in beta stage and also they haven't accumulated enough of a cache yet to really get it going? And the software glitches will be fine-tuned as time goes on.

I wonder how long before it's rooted?
ColorDict is great! It works with many of the reader apps. You can find dictionaries online that it supports. It takes some working to install them manually but there is Wordnet on the market you can install automatically. I went hunting for an old dictionary for my regencies and I found the Webster's 1913 for it and I use that alot.

We both sleep with our phones so I know how you feel. I don't think it will mess with my sleep patterns. I love to read for few hours in bed. I wouldn't call me a Insomniac but it takes me hours to fall alseep so reading helps me alot.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote