View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #255
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Is there a big difference in the speed of page turning between single page refresh vs. say 3 page refresh vs. 6 page refresh?
Of course my Best Buy probably won't be getting in the Kobo touch for display. Why can't these places understand we want to touch/feel before buying?
S
There's no noticeable difference in speed, just clarity. On the Kobo, the page transitions are more noticeable when compared to the NOOK. That can be just as annoying to some as the traditional eInk flash. I have mine set to three simply because I don't want to see the flash every page or two. Also, on the Kobo I don't believe there's a way to quickly scroll through pages like the NOOK can.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote