View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #15
SlowRain
Addict
SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.SlowRain knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: HTC 10, Asus Phonepad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
Will be implemented in a week.

There is a cross platform desktop version, but synchronization is not yet supported. I'll consider implementation of this feature.
All of that sounds very, very good. I look forward to trying it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
What do you mean? Page header show at top of page? It can be turned off in Settings.
Most readers have the ability to hide the progress bar, but then they put a percentage indicator on the bookmarks or notes. If I make a note or bookmark and see that it is at the 80% mark, I know that the book is close to the end. It ruins the last-page effect for me. I want the option to hide all progress indicators.
SlowRain is offline   Reply With Quote