View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 PM   #12
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes I use a WalMart Money Card. If you are in the U.S then this is a good choice. It's reloadable. Works just like a Credit Card and good at any place that Takes Visa or MasterCard depending which one you pick.

It's $3 monthly maintenance fee and $3 to reload it at any walmart. $20 is lowest you can put on it. Any stores that sells Green Dot cards can reload it. Usually for $4.95. Also you can use a Moneypak to add funds. My mom uses this option to send me money through a moneypak for my Money Card and she's in Missouri.

You buy it at Walmart and there will be a temporary card to use till you get the real thing. It only takes a a few seconds online to order the real card and it arrives in a about a week. It's an easy process. You can sign in online and check your purchases just like with a real card.

You do have the option to add a bank account to reload with but I don't use that option.

Also refunds work just like a real card. Amazon has refunded me a few times and it goes right back on the card with no problems.

This is also what I use, works very well. I use it for all my online transactions.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote