View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #329
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
Add to that being able to choose the colour/design combination you'd like and I'd buy one too. They are beautiful but not having the molded back, sleep/wake function and their insistence in only allowing certain colours with certain designs, (no, their designers don't know what looks best in my eyes), means that unfortunately I will never consider buying from them.
That's a strange decision on their part. I didn't even know, because the only time that I looked at their covers they had the corner straps and that was enough to put me off. BTW, they purposely do not show any pictures of the iPad covers opened - they must know how people feel about the corners.
Maybe they are a very small company that cannot afford to customize their covers for individual devices, for fear they'll sit on stock?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote