View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #82
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Lucky for you Blue I tried again this month but still no go, I went through trouble shooting it with a Poison Pen Rep last month and we couldn't get it to work the reason I was given from PP was that my bank doesn't do address matching, I'm with Westpac. So I purchase from kobo instead I would prefer to go direct as I assume the author gets more of a cut then but no go for me.
I have an HSBC credit card so I am hoping this will work, but did someone mention that they also have Paypal? This would solve all the credit card problems.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote