View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
When Editing Azw files in Calibre...

So I was editing all the metadata in my Amazon books, but when i put the ebook files and the corresponding mpb files back on the kindle, none of my notes and highlights are showing up.

I asked the creator of Calibre about it and he informed me that I had make the mbp title match the ebook files, because in changing one, I've disassociated it from the other.

I can't figure out if I had to leave the string of numbers there or not, but no matter what I do, when I load the files back onto my kindle, the notes aren't there. The book has a New tag next to it.

I know some people have edited their azw metadata, any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote