View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #22
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by natefalls View Post
BeTePoK, still looking for 505's? I've been using mine for 6 months or so and I love it, but I just entered a bid on a prs-300 on Ebay because I need something more pocket-sized. I PRSCustomizer'd it to make all the menu fonts the same size and make the icons a little prettier, but I can probably flash it back to the original firmware if you prefer.
Hello, please PM me how much do you want for it?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote