View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:59 AM   #9
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
You don't have to get an AC charger so long as you don't mind waiting 3-4 hours for the ereader to charge on the USB as opposed to the 2 hours it takes on AC charger.

I wasn't aware that you could read it while plugged into the AC so that's useful although I'm now used to going away and doing something else while waiting

To be honest I could have managed without the AC plug as I'm only charging it up once every 1-2 weeks.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote