View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Onyx 9.7" in Search of a Distributor

I don't want to hijack the Astak thread, so here is another post on the Onyx 9.7" device, available for orders of minimum of 3,000

Hardware Specification
6"/ 8"/ 9.7" E INK® Vizplex® EPD display
Touch panel with full screen scribble
16-level grayscale
400MHz processor or above
128MB RAM or above
512MB Flash or above
USB 2.0 with OTG support
SD/MMC with SDIO & SDHC support
2.5mm Stereo Headphone Jack
Wi-Fi/CDMA 1XRTT/GPRS/3G (option)
1600mAh replaceable Li-ion battery
Features
Multiple languages support
Details/Thumbnail/List page view
Search and dictionary support
Text to speech (TTS) support
Font size & family change, Zoom in/out
Bookmark/Table of contents
Format Support
PDF/TXT/HTML/MOBIPOCKET/EPUB/CHM/PDB/JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP/TIFF/MP3/WAV

I am not sure if it's a touch device, but I don't see any buttons which would allow navigation for stuff like dictionary, so it may be. Also, the smaller versions of the device, which look very similar, are touch-screen. I also see something, that looks like a stylus, on the back of the device.

Available for delivery 90 days after deposit.

I don't want to put any ideas in the mobileread crew's heads, but, if you do your logo on the back, it may not look bad....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ebook Reader 9.7-1.jpeg
Views:	488
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	30780  

Last edited by Sonist; 06-14-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote