View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #125
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiationman View Post
What's the possibility of this making it to the Visual Kindle guide? I haven't been following the thread closely so I'm not completely sure just where the instructions start...

The Visual Kindle guide is a great doc this seems like a good fit for it...
Sure. I can add instructions for K1 and K2. It will take a little time to pull the images together (it is a visual guide afterall). If I can, I'll add it tomorrow, if not, it will be the end of the week.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote