View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #147
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Free today at Amazon from Black Mask: Affair in Tokyo by John McPartland. It was first published as Fawcett Gold Medal #406 (1954) with the great cover art by Clark Hulings. (I love pulp cover art) UK

Although I haven't yet read this one, I read McPartland's Tokyo Rose last month and was impressed both by the well-done mystery and the colorful view of Tokyo in early 1952 just before the end of the Allied occupation. McPartland was a skilled writer who died at the age of 47. I'm delighted to see his Tokyo books published and promoted by Black Mask.
Thanks BelleZora - great find!
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote