Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #104
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapline View Post
Completed report 10 on Github as you requested.
Glad it wasn't my error but sorry it's caused you extra work.
Many thanks
Michael
I just pushed up a new version that copies and modifies the old Container class from calibre 0.9.18. I noticed that I couldn't just update from calibre for whatever reason; I had to shut down calibre, go to the plugins directory (inside the configuration directory; if you don't know where this is you can open calibre's preferences, choose Miscellaneous, and click the "Open calibre configuration directory" button before you close calibre) and replace the ZIP file with one built according to the README directions.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote