Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #91
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I wonder if that's a bug in the kepub renderer or if it's by design? I had thought that CSS is the preferred way to do all ePub styling and formatting, but if some of it is being ignored...

I wonder if there's some really specific selectors in the CSS that the koboSpan tags are breaking? When you added text-align:center did you add that in the CSS or on the tag itself?
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote