View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #73
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzebra View Post
Yes, the US never meddles in the business of other countries.
Of couse what you say is true. We also spend BILLIONS yearly supporting those countries. How much do we send you? But what has that to do with
my quote?

You mean respect like the repeated implication that because I don't like invasion of my privacy, I must have something to hide?
Privacy? what privacy? You are living under an erroneous impression if you actually think you have any privacy whatsoever. Do you actually not realize that if someone wanted any type of information at all on you, they could have in in a matter of a few keystrokes and a credit card? Thanks to the internet, and unscrupulous people, there is no privacy anymore.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote