View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #26
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliejack View Post
How do I transfer my Calibre library from a Mac desktop to a removable SD or MicroSD (not main memory) on an Android tablet so that Aldiko can access it?

The Calibre User Manual seems to suggest that this can be done by right-clicking on the Send to Device button (see previous posting) but this doesn't work for me.
I don't have a Mac but have you tried "drag and drop"? When I connect my Samsung S2 phone, I get an icon for Device and right next to it one for Card A. On the phone itself, there is some help that says to see http://www.android.com/filetransfer/ for help on transfering with a Mac. It directs you to an app that you can download to your Mac for file transfers...
PS: I have Aldiko installed on the SD card (on my phone, on my old Vox) so when I add books "wirelessly" to them, they are automatically stored on the SD card without my having to do anything else...

Last edited by Cdesja5; 11-17-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote