Thread: Accessories Reading Light for K3
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimplasticguy View Post
My wife just picked up the Capstone E-book lite for me. I like it very much. I first read it blogged about here: http://www.simplyparticular.com/2010...ption-for.html

We could only find it at target, but I just googled and it is being sold on ebay for less than half what we paid for it.
It stretches all the way across the K3 top, so it provides a nice sheet of light, about page width. As is the case with all lights that I have used, it takes some fiddling to get the light just right for reading in your favorite position. The light rotates about two axis, so there is quite a bit of adjustment possible.
What I wondered before we picked it up was how well it would move to the thinner device. The piece that holds it to your reader actually pulls out and has click-stops, so you just click it into the right thickness and it slides right on.

I like it a lot. I am not sure why there are no good internet channels other than e-bay selling it yet. Possibly an exclusivity with Target.

Jim
I'm glad you are happy with your light, but to me it just looks way too bulky obtrusive.

Isn't it wonderful there are so many options out there?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote