View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #23
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
I would highly recommend returning the E-ink reader and buying a tablet.
I would highly recommend that you and the other posters on this thread who have nothing useful to contribute not post.
In the light of the OPs expectations for the T2 over the 650 I consider that very useful advice indeed. You can read on the 650 as well as on the T2, its the same screen after all.
As others have stated already, the browser experience on an e-ink device is ... somewhat lacking. So, use the 650 for reading and a tablet for browsing.

An axe isn't really designed to drive nails, although it can manage the job if needs be.
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote