View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #21
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What problems are you experiencing?
I guess it isn't a problem particularly, but it is the fact you can not fine tune the lighting like you should be able to, or want to.

For instance 4 is too bright for me, 3 is to low because I see shadows and I can not see as well.

I have mature eyes, wear bifocals as much of the maturing readers have, so I hold the reader far away and it causes shadowing. When I hold the reader close to my face there are no shadows and would be clear if I have 20/20 vision. But I don't so it doesn't work good for me.

I am not sure what the answer is. But on the Kindle Fire HD using Screen Dim I am able to adjust the light and with sepia background reading a Kindle book is pretty darn good compared to the Paperwhite. But it still isn't eink. Also the lighting is complete, no 4 lights at the bottom shadowing.
new is offline   Reply With Quote