View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Text Wrangler is an awesome (and free!) text editor-but are you trying to edit plaintext files? HTML? ePub? Text Wrangler seems more suited to programmers to me, with their for-pay product BBEDIT being more HTML based.
Ah, well uhh... .rtf.

I really don't know what I'm doing save that I'm trying to avoid going through the whole book and fixing everything manually.... I thought I could just download it and crash through and see what I could do.... that's usually how I learn things, but I'm guessing it's a bit more difficult than that, ne?
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote