View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:16 AM   #14
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
If it helps, I generally manage at least 500 words a week, often written on the train or in other less-than-ideal locations, in between full-time work, parenting a toddler, housework, and dealing with chronic energy-level issues. That's not a brag, I'm just trying to say that it's possible - altho it requires major priority-shuffling at times. Just - work out what's really important to you, and aim for those things!
You were right about that, there's always a way. I found a good little app called WriteRoom for the iPod touch which is very useful for editing / writing on the fly. It synchs your work online (as well as storing on the device) so you can access from anywhere with an Internet connection.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote