Thread: The Hanlin V5
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #47
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Actually I measured the width & heigth on a piece of paper. The stated width is almost exactly the same as a paperback book. I'm sure those measurements are without the cover but it should fit (tightly) in a man's dress shirt or jacket (either sports jacket or cold weather jacket) pocket. So it should fit easier in a flannel shirt pocket.

And Bob, even in the front pocket of jeans, I wouldn't sit with it in the pocket for fear iit would break the screen.

BTW, since I've retired, I typically wear T-shirts with a breast pocket. The t-shirt material is stretchy so it should fit that pocket as well (maybe even with the cover). I'll see when I get mine.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote