View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:13 AM   #3
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I have a couple of silly things I treasure:
A small shear owned by my grandfather, it's got a spring that you can turn between the handles. It's sharper than any other shear I've had.

I also got a small, brown stone which is (naturally) polished on one side. I found it once when I was a kid when walking in the woods with my grandfather. After I found it he put it in his rock cabinet, after he died and my grandmother moved to a carehome my sister got the rock collection and gave my back my stone as a keepsake.
Yes! It's the small brown stone that I had in mind... That type of keepsake!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote