Thread: Adobe's Efforts
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I've never been a big fan of PDFs, if only for Adobe's 'read for free, create for $$$' strategy (which was cut off at the knees with the advent of tools like pdfcreator et al), the 'bloatiness' of the tools and plugins, the lame encryption/protection scheme.

Plus I think the reflowed documents usually look pretty damn awful with regards to line and paragraph breaks. I'll take a modern, open format any time.

Last edited by acidzebra; 08-01-2008 at 03:33 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote