View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
What are the best eBook stores and why?

Reading around in this forum and being a Cybook user, I've found these shops:

Mobipocket.com
Fictionwise.com
Booksonboard.com

I've read my first couple of free ebooks, and I'm interested in some comercial ones. As my first purchase, I would like to buy "The Stand", by Stephen King.

Doing a search, I found out that the book is 17,95$ in Mobi's and Fictionwise shop, while it's 13,86$ in Booksonboard.

I would like to know if Booksonboard has the best prices and a good selection and variety of ebooks. I would like to use your experience to advise me which is the best ebookstore and why.

Thanks

Last edited by Over; 07-04-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: And maybe I should have used the word "which" instead of "what" in the title. :)
Over is offline   Reply With Quote