View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
CM7 and stock--easy access?

I was reading somewhere (maybe BN forums) and got the impression that there was a way to keep the CM7 card in your Nook Color and be able to choose which ROM to use (is that the right word?) when you turned on your NC. Have I been totally oblivious all this time? Is there a way to keep my card in my NC and still get the stock program if I want it? I got the impression that you held down the N button when turning on the NC and you would be able to choose. But if that is right then I can't figure it out. And I really don't want to mess anything up So, thanks for the info and for straightening me out!

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote