View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #1734
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
It's been a while since I've bought anything at Kobo, if I hit the "Buy Now" button, will it take me to a new page to enter the promo code? I'm so used to one click buying on Amazon I don't want to hit it just in case that's what happens.
Go into your account and under the Account Settings tab scroll down to the Checkout For Ebook Purchases section. Make sure 'Show me standard Checkout...' is checked, instead of 'Show me QuickBuy...'.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote