View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #374
jupstin
Groupie
jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Regarding advertising techniques and photoshopping images: I know this is common practice, but (as I said somewhere earlier in this thread,) I've never felt misled by Amazon before, and I've owned a Kindle from almost every generation (and some Sonys and an Nook.) In this particular case, I felt overpromised by a company that, in my past experience, tended to meet or even exceed my expectations. (Granted, I never owned a Fire, so I can't speak to the expectation vs. reality of the browsing experience.) I'm just not sure what the best option is. I am leaning toward returning it and waiting for a while before ordering a new one (to see if things work themselves out.)
jupstin is offline   Reply With Quote