View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:15 AM   #7
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
(still wondering how we got odd karma if you can only give even!)
I think it was something that changed after I'd been a member for about a year. If I remember correctly, there was some kind of change made to allow newbies to give karma (or something like that).

So if you had an odd number when that change went in, you stayed "odd".

I've tried to give "odd" karma to bring someone to an even number, and it just drops the odd "1" (for example, an offer of "41" karma is applied as "40").
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote